DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR RESOLUTION! THIS PLAYLIST WILL SAVE YOU!!!
Right at the cusp of late January and early February is usually the cutoff points for New Year's Resolutions. But here at the Chamber, we’re not afraid of the hard work it takes to stick by those dang resolutions. In order to stay on top of crushing your goals and sticking by your plan, you need some new music suggestions to keep those workouts fresh. Your local Anytime Fitness and The Chamber have teamed up to give you 17 songs to jump-start your workouts and to keep the tush in gear.
Bennington's Anytime Fitness has some genre suggestions as well:
- Jamie Carey likes rock metal songs
- Amy Carey likes 80's cardio music mixes
- Julie Crosier likes upbeat dance music, Justin Timberlake, anything from NOW cds
- Tennille Baker current hip shaking get bootys motivated music
- Wendy Fagerholm likes country music
- Melissa Scheffler likes all types of music with a beat or a message.
Ask anyone at our club when you’re working out with them what they like... everyone is different!
Calvin Harris - My Way
Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You
The Weeknd - Starboy
Hamilton Mixtape - My Shot (feat. The Roots...)
Bruno Mars - 24K Magic
Katy Perry - Rise (feat. TALA remix)
Maleek Berry - Flexin
The 1975 - The Sound
Chainsmokers - Paris
Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion
Jocelyn Alice Galloway - Feels Right
JoJo - Vibe.
NF - Grindin'
The Naked And Famous - Higher
Sia - Move Your Body
Fitz and the Tantrums - Handclap
Metallica - Hardwired