Bennington Area Chamber of Commerce
Reports to Executive Director
Classification Hourly; part time (30hrs/week)
The Office Administrator provides the administration and coordination necessary to ensure that the Chamber has proper operational procedures, controls, and people systems in place to grow the organization effectively and ensure operating efficiency.
· Plans, implements, controls and analyzes business operations as they serve members and the public
· Oversees projects, billing operations, accounts payable and receivable, budget controls and oversight
· Helps to coordinate events including the Chamber Annual dinner, membership drive, area guides, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, administration or other related field
· 3+ Years of office experience
· Knowledge of Office software, office processes, ability to complete projects
- Include in your application a cover letter, resume and/or CV
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, June 4, 2018