22 annual garlic fest
Saturday & Sunday
September 2nd and 3rd 2017
10AM to 5PM
Join garlic-lovers from throughout New England as they come to sample food and crafts from hundreds of different vendors, all made from -you guessed it - garlic and herbs!
Everything from garlic ice cream to garlic jelly, pickled garlic, roasted garlic, garlic braids and, of course, plain garlic bulbs of every variety will be available for sampling and purchase, along with planting and braiding and cooking demonstrations.
For aspiring gardeners, garlic growers, garlic-lovers or those simply looking for a fun way to spend a Vermont end-of-summer day, the event promises something for everyone.
For the kids there will be face painting, inflatable fun jumps and other great children's activities. Take time to wander around the spacious lawns sampling garlic delicacies and enjoy the festivities. Relax at the Beer and Wine Garden under the tent listening to live music both days. In addition this year, there is a special smoking area near the beer tent.
Please Download and fill out our application*, and send it with payment to: BACC 100 Veterans Memorial Drive Bennington, VT 05201
*Please NOTE: Food vendor application is only for vendors making food items on site meant to be consumed on site. Including beverages, cotton candy, hot dogs etc.
All others should use the non-food vendors application for all other types of vendors. Including food that is pre-packaged and intended to be taken away, like pesto, jams, pickles, etc.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download it free. If you are get an error printing from your browser please download to your desktop and fill out and print. (right click and use the "save link as" option)
The festival runs for 2 days Saturday and Sunday of Labor Day weekend. The festival opens at 10:00 AM and closes at 5:00 PM each day.
- You must be setup and off the field by 9:30 AM and can not bring your car back onto the field until the festival is closed. The field opens for setup at 6:30 AM.
- We will allow early setup on Friday afternoon after 2:00 PM until 5:00 PM.
- You must bring your own tables and chairs.
- The site size you are paying for is 10 by 10 we try to make it so your car is near your site, as this is a new venue please bear with us as we try to make this work as well as we can.
- Dispose of your own trash there will be a dumpster available there.
- Make sure you fill out the line describing what you are selling.
- If you have a mailing list and would like some save the date cards to send out please check the appropriate box and let us know how many you need.