Bennington Area Chamber of Commerce
Reports to Executive Director
Classification Hourly; part-time (30hrs/week)
The Office Administrator provides the administration and coordination necessary to ensure that the Chamber has proper operational procedures, controls, and people systems in place to grow the organization effectively and ensure operating efficiency.
· Plans, implements, controls and analyzes business operations as they serve members and the public
· Oversees projects, billing operations, accounts payable and receivable, budget controls and oversight
· Helps to coordinate events including the Chamber Annual dinner, membership drive, area guides, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, administration or other related field
· 3+ Years of office experience
· Knowledge of Office software, office processes, ability to complete projects
- Include in your application a cover letter, resume and/or CV
Send applications to: email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Thursday, June 21, 2018
Bennington Welcome Center
Classification part-time (requires two evenings and one weekend day
The Bennington Area Chamber of Commerce is looking for a community oriented, people person for a part-time position at the Bennington Welcome Center. Duties include assisting visitors with information and directions and the upkeep of the Center. The position requires two evenings and one weekend day with an option of working more hours. Some holidays are a must. If you are interested in joining our team stop by the Welcome Center Mon through Fri from 7 – 2 for an application.
Send applications to: Patricia.DeVito@partner.vermont.gov